Swine flu is caused by the Influenza Virus, infecting the respiratory tract. Earlier it was only found in pigs, hence the name but as this virus can mutate, it got transmitted to humans. The first infection was found in 2009 in Mexico and slowly it spread to the rest of the world, taking the form of a pandemic. The symptoms of his type of flu are high fever, headache, cough, nasal secretions, fatigue, etc. It gets complicated if the patient develops pneumonia making it fatal.
Natural Remedies to Prevent and Cure Swine Flu
It is an old saying that prevention is always better than cure. The ways to prevent swine flu naturally is to cover your face in public, keep your immune system strong by eating fruits and vegetables that contain Iron, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, etc. Daily exercise keeps your breathing and blood circulation regular helping in removing toxic substance from the body. Keep yourself updated about the symptoms and causes of Swine Flu. This will help in preventing firstly, the disease and secondly, treating the symptoms at an early stage before any complications arise.
If the symptoms arise, most important is rest and plenty of fluids. To cure the symptoms following remedies can be used together or in isolation, depending on the intensity of the infection:
• Garlic is an excellent medicine to prevent and cure mild symptoms of the flu. It has flu-killing properties and half a bulb every day is very effective.
• Colloidal Silver helps in preventing and curing this flu and is very useful in many other problems that arise due to the H1N1 infection. It is helpful in many other conditions too.
• A concoction made from bayberry bark, ginger root and cayenne powder helps in curing the symptoms and gives relief in such condition. The tea can be made by adding one spoon of all these items to boiling water and leaving it for twenty minutes. It can be consumed warm immediately or little by little, during the day.
• Many Swine Flu symptoms can be reduced by using a mixture of two tablespoon vinegar, one tablespoon honey and one cup water.
• Turmeric is by far considered the best remedy for flu, fever, cough, etc. Turmeric root or the powder can be used by cooking in milk and having warm. It has a double action by curing the infection as well as healing the body.
• Some herbs like elder, Echinacea, doses of vitamin c and goldenseal help in reducing symptoms of cold, flu and throat inflammation.
• Another natural tonic can be made from garlic, ginger root, hot chilies, horse radish and vinegar. This kills the flu virus and helps in treating the flu.
Swine Flu can prove to be fatal if ignored. Many of the symptoms are similar to influenza and often confused with it. Therefore, it is advisable to see a doctor as soon as flu symptoms arise and take the proper remedies for the problem
More from my site
Get Healthcare Articles Directly in Your Inbox
Tags: best home remedy for swine flu, cure of swine flu, Home Remedies for Swine Flu, home remedies for swine flu prevention, home treatment for swine flu, how to cure swine flu at home, swine flu, swine flu natural remedies, swine flu symptoms checker, Symptoms of Swine Flu