Diuretic foods can be helpful if you’re looking to lower your blood pressure. Coriander Raita is one of the healthy dishes to consume which helps in diuretic. It is a curd based accompaniment served as the side dish to most of the Indian starters for any ages. It is more healthy, refreshing and a quick dish. It is not only good for health, but also provides a contrasting temperature, taste and texture to the other foods. Consuming it two times a week can help reducing your weight.
a. Coriander leaves – 1 Bunch
b. Curd – 1 Cup
c. Ginger – 1 Piece
d. Tomato – 4 no’s
e. Mustard seed – 1 tbsp
f. Oil – 1 tbsp
g. White Sesame seeds – 2 tbsp
h. Green Chilli – 4 no’s
i. Potato – 2 no’s
j. Small Onion – 50 gram
k. Asafoetida, Salt – As your need
- Rinse Coriander in water and cut them into tiny scrapings
- Mix tomatoes and potatoes in a mixture jar and get them crushed to fine paste and keep aside for later use.
- Cut the green chillies and small onions into tiny pieces and mix them with Ginger, Salt, Asafoetida and Curd and grind these to fine paste.
- Take the mixture of crushed tomatoes and potatoes in a pan and use gingelly oil to sauté them. Later add them with the curd mixture.
- The dish is ready, use the chopped coriander leaves on top with some shredded white Sesame seeds to the Raita.
Tip:Coriander Raita is the best natural herbal dish; having this dish every morning can help you reduce weight naturally.
Best time to consume: Coriander Raita is good to consume in the morning with the breakfast and at night along with your dinner.
Quantity to Consume: Coriander Raita is good for diuretic, you can consume as per your need.
Coriander Raita is good for Children above the age of 8 and adults at any age.