Moringa Spinach Stir Fry can help treat diabetes
We all know Moringa has a huge list of health benefits, but the special one is that it naturally boosts the immune system which usually becomes compromised in people who suffer from type 1 and type 2 diabetes. It helps in a natural way to manage blood sugar and care for diabetes symptoms.
Let us learn how to prepare a healthy dish using Moringa, “Moringa Spinach Stir Fry”
Moringa Tips: Fresh Moringa leaves can be cooked like spinach or like any other green leaves, it can be used raw as a salad green mixture. Dry leaves can be sprinkled on any food to improve its nutritional value.
Moringa Spinach Stir Fry is a healthy dish for people suffering from diabetes and also with symptoms of diabetes. Consuming this dish once in a week is good for health.
• Moringa Spinach – 1 Bunch
• Black Mustard – ½ tablespoon
• Black Gram Dal – 2 tablespoon
• Bengal Gram – 2 tablespoon
• Dry Red Chilli – 5 no’s
• Garlic – 5 Pieces
• Peanut – 2 tablespoon
• Salt – Salt to taste
Prep: 10 min › Cook: 20 min › Ready in: 30 min
1. Separate the Moringa spinach leaves from the stem and wash them in hot water.
2. Light up a fry pan with oil and saute them with black mustard, Black Gram Dal, Bengal Gram, Dry Red Chilli for 3 minutes till it turns to pale gold.
3. Add the Moringa spinach to the pan and close it with a lid and get it cooked for about 5 minutes.
4. When the spinach is ready, take them in a bowl and sprinkle some crushed peanuts to it.
5. You can also add some coconut scrapings to bring an extra flavor to the dish.
That’s it! Your dish is ready.
Who can consume: Age above 10
What time is the best to eat: This dish is best to consume in the afternoon with your lunch.
Moringa Facts: Do you know, Moringa leaves are overflowing with vitamins A, B, C, D, E and minerals including potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, and magnesium?
More from my site
Get Healthcare Articles Directly in Your Inbox
Tags: Moringa Spinach Stir Fry