In the modern world, change of lifestyle and food habits has been the root of more deadly diseases. Haemorrhoid (Piles) is one among them.
First let us know what (Arses) mean?
(Arses), (Hemorrhoids or hemroids) also known as piles are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids are common ailments which can cause long-lasting discomfort, bleeding and be excruciatingly painful.
What causes Haemorrhoid?
Factors that increase your chance of getting haemorrhoids are numerous. Let’s check out a few:
• Lack of fibre in your diet is one of the causes
• Those people prone to long hours of sitting are also more likely to develop piles.
• Hereditary factors may also be responsible for the pathogenic condition of piles
• Being overweight or obese, and problems related to liver will catch up with this disease.
What are the Symptoms?
• A hard lump may be felt around the anus
• bleeding from the anus
When you find these symptoms, I recommend you to meet a specialist doctor and undergo treatment at the earliest possible. Because the problems which are caused may not be related to Haemorrhoid, as it can be an open source for other diseases like Fissure in-ano, Fistula, Anorectal abscess can even lead to the deadly disease, Cancer. You can diagnose Hemorrhoids using Proctoscopy by consulting a doctor. This equipment has been given in detail 2000 years back by Susruthar in the name Arso instrument.
This equipment is used to diagnose Hemorrhoids and used to treat Shaara karmam