Joint pains are common complaints as a person advances in age. Due to outsourced jobs, more and more youngsters take up jobs in MNCs and are getting used to the corporate lifestyle where maximum time is spent working in an air conditioned environment. This hardly allows an individual to be exposed to the right amount of sunlight which is an important source of Vitamin D for our bodies. Hence, leading to temporary or prolonged joint pains. Swelling, numbness, wear and tear in cartilage around the bones and stiffness are some of the symptoms of joint pains.
If joint pains are not taken care or treated in time it could leave to serious issues such as Arthritis. This happens more in older people. Joint pains include Rheumatoid arthritis which affects the body’s immune system which could lead to total joint dysfunction causing lifelong disability. Osteoarthritis causes degeneration of joint cartilages. This happens on the weight bearing joints such as knees, hips and spine. Gout is another form of joint pain which happens due to the accumulation of sodium deposits in the joints. Apart from the increasing age, obesity, excessive and strenuous exercise, hereditary factors and joint injuries are some of the causes of joints pains.
Easy natural remedies to reduce or cure joint pains and inflammation
1. Most basic remedy is to bathe with warm water and keep the affected joint warm. Increase blood circulation will relieve the pain.
2. Simply massage warm coconut oil on the affected joints.
3. Massage with a mixture solution of eucalyptus oil, camphor and menthol after warm water bath will give better results.
4. Massaging painful joints with hot vinegar or olive oil.
5. Gently rub equal portions of potato juice with water on the affected area.
6. Make a fine paste of fenugreek seeds and water and apply it on the joints. Massage it gently. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
– Ginger and garlic are excellent sources for curing joint pains. Additionally, bitter gourd and drumsticks are also very good. Foods that are difficult to digest should be avoided since they can cause constipation which could aggravate the joint pains.
– Carrot juice with lemon juice can be consumed twice a day to cure joint pains. Consume one banana daily to keep the joints greasy and strengthened.
– Wash and cut thin potato slices. Soak them overnight. Consume this water next day in the morning on an empty stomach.
– A glass of warm milk with one to two teaspoons of turmeric powder is a good remedy for joint aches. Drink this milk daily before going to bed.
– Drink 3-4 liters of water daily. This will help to keep the joints hydrated and function smoothly. Light physical and cardiovascular activity is also recommended. Avoid lifting heavy things or weights.
Consulting doctors spending huge amount of money on consultation fees and medication has become a choice of many. However, they fail to realize that medications through tablets are temporary. The above natural and home remedies should be tried out to experience amazing and satisfying results.
More from my site
Get Healthcare Articles Directly in Your Inbox
Tags: Diet for joint pain, Home cure for joint pain, Joint Pain, Joint pain causes, Joint pain home remedies, Joint pain in fingers, Joint pain in knee, Joint pain relief, Joint pain treatment, joint pains