Consume watermelon a part of your daily diet and you will reap amazing benefits that range from improving heart related issues to nourishing your eyes and revving up your immune system!
Do you know: Watermelon consist of 92% of water?
Watermelon is one of the best natural remedies known for kidney stones because they contain the highest water concept of any food. They are also diuretic, helping the increase urine flow which is important when facing the risk of stones. Here is what the better part comes, not only the watermelon fruit supports your kidneys; the black seeds of watermelon are also useful for cleansing both the bladder and the kidneys helping remove stones.
Health Benefits of Watermelon
• Watermelons reduces the risk of kidney disorders.
• Improves eye health
• They help to prevent from stroke and cancer.
• Supports muscle and nerves
• Helps in lowering high blood pressure
• Helps in lowering the high blood sugar levels in diabetics
• Considered as the most effective in repairing damaged tissues, and
• Protects eyes from mascular degeneration
• Reduces body fat
These seeds are loaded with nutrients including fatty acids, essential proteins and lots of minerals. They are a great source of calories, with 100 grams of watermelon seeds providing around 600 grams of calories.
Health Benefits of Watermelon Seeds
When you think of the health benefits of watermelon, the seeds probably don’t come to mind.
• Watermelon seeds consist of rich antioxidant properties. Never ignore the seeds; eating these seeds can make your skin look younger and healthier.
• Apply the watermelon seed oil on your face to remove the dirt and clean the pores. They are suitable for all skin types which also help to cure various skin infections.
• Due to the rich content of protein and amino acids, consuming these seeds can strengthen your hair. Having some roasted seeds can bring the shine look to your hair. These seeds can also prevent hair damage.
Watermelon seeds are good for skin and hair:
Watermelon seed oil provides the hair with essential fatty acids which are needed by your hair to prevent breakage and keep it moisturized.
The unsaturated fatty acids in watermelon seeds keep the skin moisturized, soft well-toned. It also prevents acne and other skin disorders.
Sun dried watermelon seeds are very popular. It contains iron, potassium, vitamins, fats and calories which is important for everyday nutrition. Watermelon seeds should be chewed before swallowing if its nutritional content is desired.
Roasted Watermelon Seeds
Most of the people go for seedless watermelon these days or just spit out the seeds while consuming watermelon. They also contribute to a healthy diet. Consume more roasted watermelon seeds as they are the main source of essential minerals to help maintain healthy tissue and prevent disease.
Here comes another breed, Yellow watermelon with a sweeter, honey flavor than the more popular pink-fleshed. It’s likely that yellow watermelon offers its own unique set of nutritional benefits, but most research to date has focused on the pink-fleshed varieties.
There’s more to watermelon than just its flavor: It boasts some powerful health benefits with its seeds. Consume the seeds and stay healthy.
More from my site
Get Healthcare Articles Directly in Your Inbox
Tags: fun facts about watermelon seeds, how to eat watermelon seeds, interesting facts about watermelon seeds, roasted watermelon seeds, Watermelon, watermelon seeds benefits for men, watermelon seeds calories, Watermelon seeds nutrition facts