A Menstrual period is really tiresome & irritating for any woman, though this exhausted moment is compensated by consuming healthy food and bath, we usually do not care much about our weak vagina.
During the course of a woman’s life, a vagina has to undergo various pressures and issues, viz, yeast infections, muscle tightness, muscle spasms, burning sensations, vaginal cracks etc., This treatment is to soothe your Vagina after a hectic menstrual period. This spa treatment will pamper your vagina, and keep it rejuvenated, if it is done on a weekly basis.
How to do a Vaginal Steaming:
a) A small vessel & lid (if you are planning to kneel/squat, the vessel should accommodate within your knees)
b) Herbs :
Lavender: This herb is an antiseptic, this will help cleanse the vagina and deliver a healthy uterine function
Rosemary: This herb has the ability to stop yeast from growing, moreover, it is antiseptic in nature
Oregano: It provides relief from infections
(The above mentioned herbs should be dry in nature)
c) Thick blanket/Sheet
1. Take a small vessel and add in eight cups of water to it.
2. Now take a handful of fresh herbs (mentioned below) and add it to the water.
3. Close the mouth of the vessel with a lid.
4. Boil this water for 5 minutes.
5. Now turn off the heat and uncover the lid.
6. Wave you hand five to eight feet above the herbal water to check if your vagina can bear with the heat. If you feel that you are comfortable with the heat,
7. Place it on the floor, remove your underwear and kneel/squat over it, make sure that none of your clothing is hanging to the vessel.
8. Then drape a thick blanket or sheet around your waist, make sure that no steam escapes out.
9. Feel this warmth for about ten to 15-20 minutes.
10. Discard the water into the toilet after the steam dies.
– If you feel uncomfortable to squat or kneel, you can get a chair with a little hole in the middle.
Benefits of Vaginal Steaming
1. Nourishes, tones, heals and circulates fresh oxygenated blood
2. Cleanses and makes supple the vaginal and uterine tissues
3. This water vapor transports the medicinal benefits into the tissues and consecutively enters the bloodstream
4. Relieves the symptoms of menopause
5. Reduces discomfiture, dilating and exhaustion linked with monthly cycles
6. Enables quick healing and toning of the reproductive system after birth
7. Helps in curing ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, uterine prolapse and uterine weakness
8. Cures, yeast infections, and maintains healthy odor in vagina
– Avoid Vaginal Steaming:
If you are in the family way (pregnant) or think you may conceive in the upcoming days
If you have a bad a infection, sores, open wounds, or blisters in your vagina
If you are undergoing your menstrual cycle
– This treatment should be done entirely external
– Do not take the treatment until the steam is comfortable for you