Coriander Rice is good for its cholesterol lowering effect. It aids in digestion and helps in the natural treatment of urinary tract related disorders. Rice is a bland tasting grain. You can supercharge its taste and naturally cleanse your digestive system by cooking with Coriander Leaves (Coriandrum Sativum).
- Coriander Leaves – 100 grams
- Green Chilli – 6 no’s
- Onion – 100 grams
- Cashew Nuts – 10 no’s
- Basmati rice – ½ Kg
- Coconut/Olive Oil – 100 ml
- Mustard seed, Black gram – As Required
- Salt – As Required
- Step 1: Rinse the Coriander Leaves for a couple of times in water.
- Step 2: Soak the basmati rice in water for 60 minutes.
- Step 3: Crush the Coriander leaves along with Green Chili and keep aside in a bowl.
- Step 4: Chop the Onion into tiny pieces in a bowl, break the cashew nuts and mix it.
- Step 5: Take a Pan and fill it with the chopped onions and crushed Coriander leaves.
- Step 6: Mix them with mustard seed, black gram and cashew nuts and stir them to fry for a few minutes. Later Squeeze lemon and mix the juice while it’s on preparation.
- Step 7: Now into the last stage, Cook rice with water in a pressure cooker until 5 whistles and add salt to taste and mix well.
- Step 8: The rich tasty and healthy natural coriander rice is hot and ready to serve.
Who can Consume?
It is suited for all ages.
What is the best time to Consume?
Coriander Rice can be taken any time and any number of days as long as you like. It is an excellent cleanser and diuretic.