Getting diagnosed with cancer is definitely exasperating. Doctors and researchers have been working unanimously in every possible way to discover a cure for this deadly disease. Through the years, chemotherapy has been widely accepted and realized as the methodology to kill cancer cells, thus clearing-off the case. But does that guarantee you that it wouldn’t reemerge, let alone the vague possibilities of cure? How about the horrid side effects that comes with the treatment? It can all be aggravating. In the midst of ordeals like these, herbal or natural treatments appear to be godsend. They also find a prominent place in cancer treatment too – in the name of Dandelion.
Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) is a perennial, herbaceous plant with long, lance-shaped leaves. In old French, Dent-de-lion refers to “lion’s tooth”. According to a recent research, it is discovered that this herbal wonder is even capable of killing cancer cells effectively without giving any harm to neighboring healthy cells and with no side effects!
Taxol is one of the most commonly used drugs for chemotherapy. Despite being a natural product that’s obtained from the bark of yew tree, it can cause severe damage to normal healthy cells. This is where Dandelion has created a major breakthrough in cancer treatments.
The benefits one could avail off Dandelion are plenty. Some of such major health benefits include:
- Bone Health: Dandelions are rich in Calcium, which is required for bone growth and bone health. They are rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Luteolin, which is effective for bone protection.
- Protection from Liver Disorders: The aforesaid Vitamin C and Luteolin are also useful for the optimal functioning of liver. Further, there are other components present in Dandelion that can prevent hemorrhaging in the liver.
- Diabetes: Dandelions stimulate the production of insulin in the liver, thus keeping blood sugar levels under control. Being diuretic in nature, Dandelions helps in urination thus removing excess sugar form the body.
- Skin Care: Dandelions are effective in treating skin diseases that are caused by fungal and microbial infections.
- Weight Loss: Urine contains 4% of fat. As Dandelion helps in urination, more water and fat will be lost from the body accordingly. This makes way for weight loss that happens with no side effects.
- Jaundice: As stated before, Dandelion helps in maintaining liver health by regulating the bile production. With the elimination of excess bile through urination, Jaundice can be prevented.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Dandelion helps reduce blood pressure by promoting urination, both in terms of quantity and frequency. Dandelion is also capable of reducing high cholesterol levels, thereby maintaining optimum blood pressure as cholesterol is also a reason behind increase in blood pressure.
- Gall Bladder Disorder: Dandelions are beneficial for Liver and Gall Bladder as they are protected from the adverse effects of oxidants and infections, plus they regulate the secretions from the organs as well.
- Anemia: Having sufficient amount of vitamins, irons and proteins, Dandelion can help reduce the effects of Anemia.
With all these health benefits Dandelion possesses alongside its powerful capability of curing cancer, this medicinal plant gives out a promise of total wellness for everyone.
The Power of Dandelion Root
In accordance to a research conducted by Dr. Siyaram Pandey of the University of Windsor, Ontorio, Canada, the amount of extract is best obtained from the Dandelion roots. The preliminary research was conducted on Leukemia blood cells that were collected from nine patients & positive response was found with 70% cancer cells ‘committing suicide’ in 48 hours.
According to the Research Article by S.J Chatterjee and S. Pandey, “Dandelion root extract is effective in inducing Apoptosis (Process of programmed cell death), that has a great effect in curing Melanoma, a chemo-resistant cancer condition. Dandelion extract targets the mitochondria that generate reactive oxygen species thus killing off the disease.”
How are they used?
Dandelions are typically used as tea or tincture. The dandelion root is chopped and is used to often make teas, and if necessary, they shall be combined with other herbs too. As explained in this video, it is not cumbersome to prepare cancer-killing dandelion tea. All you have to do is to chop dandelion roots, take a spoonful of it and boil it for a minute. Sipping Dandelion tea twice a day can be helpful in bringing most of the health benefits sought by you.
Dandelion flower is also used to make Dandelion wine, and the greens are also used to make salads and soups. By combining it with other ingredients, tasteful culinary can easily be prepared and included in your diet.
Where do we get Dandelion?
The good news is that Dandelion grows almost everywhere, but they are prominent across the Himalayas. For those who find it difficult to procure it or couldn’t invest much time to make tea out of Dandelion root, Dandelion root tea powders are available in stores which reflect all the good health benefits of Dandelion.
By incorporating a simple routine of sipping Dandelion tea into your lives every day, you are not just putting cancer at bay, but you are welcoming total physical wellness as well.
More from my site
Get Healthcare Articles Directly in Your Inbox
Tags: dandelion against cancer, dandelion and burdock cancer, dandelion and cancer, dandelion and cancer research, dandelion anti cancer, dandelion as cancer cure, dandelion benefits cancer, dandelion bladder cancer, dandelion brain cancer, dandelion breast cancer, dandelion cancer cure, dandelion cancer fighter, dandelion cancer killer, dandelion cancer remedy, dandelion cancer research, dandelion cancer study, dandelion cancer treatment vancouver sun, dandelion coffee cancer, dandelion colon cancer, dandelion extract cancer, dandelion fights cancer, dandelion flower cancer, dandelion for cancer, dandelion for cancer treatment, dandelion greens and cancer, dandelion greens cancer, dandelion greens cancer cure, dandelion herb cancer, dandelion hypothesis cancer, dandelion in cancer treatment, dandelion juice cancer, dandelion kills cancer, dandelion kills cancer cells, dandelion leaf cancer, dandelion leaves and cancer, dandelion liver cancer, dandelion lung cancer, dandelion ovarian cancer, dandelion prostate cancer, dandelion root against cancer, dandelion root and cancer prevention, dandelion root bladder cancer, dandelion root bone cancer, dandelion root cancer cure at no cost, dandelion root cancer cure forum, dandelion root cancer prevention, dandelion root cancer research, dandelion root cancer study, dandelion root fights cancer, dandelion root for cancer patients, dandelion root kills cancer, dandelion root kills cancer cells, dandelion root liver cancer, dandelion root powder cancer, dandelion root powder cancer cure, dandelion root tea benefits cancer, dandelion root tea cancer dosage, dandelion root tea kills cancer, dandelion tea and cancer, dandelion tea bladder cancer, dandelion tea cancer benefits, dandelion tea cancer cure, dandelion tea fights cancer, dandelion tea for cancer, dandelion tea kills cancer, dandelion tea ovarian cancer