Agathi / Hummingbird Tree Leaves are a medicinal green leafy vegetable that helps to keep us healthy in various aspects. This variety of spinach is better known for its medicinal value of cure to stomach ulcers. Let us start to prepare the healthy stew for your breakfast or dinner helps in cure the problem of stomach ulcer.
These are the listed ingredients needed to prepare the stew
- Agathi / Hummingbird Tree Leaves – 1 Bunch
- Tamarind – 50 gram
- Coriander – 1 tbsn
- Mustard seeds – ½ tbsn
- Small onion – 25 gram
- Tomato – 3 No’s
- Coconut scrapings – ½ cup
- Red gram – 1 cup
- Dry Chillies – 2 No’s
- Asafoetida, salt, Turmeric powder – As you need
Let us start the process in making the stew,
How to prepare:
1. First, clean the Agathi / Hummingbird Tree Leaves in water.
2. Grind to crush the Coriander to powder state.
3. Take the red gram along with turmeric powder and Asafoetida and stir it well.
4. Use 2 cup of water with tamarind and filter to get the Tamarind Water
5. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add dry chillies, tomatoes together and mash them to the state of paste.
6. Now mix everything in one big bowl with adding salt as you need
7. Sauté the mustard seeds and add them with the prepared dish which adds an extra flavor and taste.
Having this Vegetable stew consistently will get you good eye sight and bring an end to your ulcer problems.
Who can consume: I recommend this spinach stew can be consumed by children aged above 8 and adults of any age.
Time to consume: The best time to Consume this stew is morning, when you start the day with your breakfast, consider this dish along will be a better cure for ulcer and stomach problems.
Quantity to consume: You can have 250ml a day